First time home buying? Feeling overwhelmed? Do not worry! With more than ten years of experience, Shah is the mortgage expert that will make your first home loan process as easy as possible! Shah has assisted many people find in their first home buying. Contact Shah today and see how he can help!
- Let Shah check your home buying credit score, verify your income, and get you a free mortgage preapproval – all before you even go buying a mortgage! Get an assurance that you will be able to take out a first home loan of a certain amount and, thus, gain advantage over other home-buyers. All with Shah as a mortgage consultant!
- Get a home purchase loan with a minimal down payment, using one of Shah’s first home buying programs!
- Use Shah’s expertise and professional connections to find a reliable, trustworthy real estate agent. Find your dream home, and let Shah help you get your very first time home loan!
- Shah is a seasoned mortgage expert with over 10 years of experience in the real estate and mortgage banking industries
- Shah serves as a Managing Director of the Private Client Division at Franklin First Financial, Ltd., which is an Approved FHA Lender (Title II) with licenses to lend in 40 states, A+ rated with the Better Business Bureau
- Shah currently maintains individual mortgage loan licenses and is a mortgage professional in 22 states
- Shah assists hundreds of first time home buyers per year to become new home owners
- Shah is a frequent guest speaker at industry events and conferences, and his mortgage advice is considered authoritative in the mortgage lending industry
- Shah understands the complexity of the home purchasing process (especially the first home loans) and is a firm believer that education is crucial for making intelligent financial decisions. Because of that, he gives his best to inform his clients as much as possible, and help them understand this multifaceted market.
Loans to Consider When Buying Your First Home:
- FHA Loan
Probably ideal as a first home buyers loan: Qualify for a loan more easily; Put a down payment as low as 3.5.% of the purchase price; Include your closing costs and fees in the loan.
- 30-Year Fixed Mortgage
Ideal if you plan on staying in the same home for a long time; Ideal if you want to plan your budget, and pay a consistent payment that will not change throughout the term of your loan.
- 15-Year Fixed Mortgage
Ideal if you want to pay off your mortgage as fast as possible; Pay less interest over the life of the loan.